It appears you are in China. WPPI competitions invites you to submit your entries. You must use a credit card or Paypal account to pay. Our site does not support Alipay unfortunately.
Entry Uploads Open: March 7th, 2017
Entry Early Bird Ends: March 21st, 2017
Entry Upload First Deadline: May 15, 2017
Entry Upload Final Deadline - EXTENDED DEADLINE RATES APPLY: May 29, 2017
(* Incurs a $5 late fee per entry)
See full details
Need a reminder?
Deadline: WPPI First Half
End of the first deadline. Avoid the late fee.
Growth, Honor and Prestige
10 reasons why you should enter the competition:
- It encourages excellence, educates and motivates you to be constantly committed to your craft.
- Share your work with your peers for mutually beneficial inspiration and learning.
- Receive priceless feedback from respected photographers and judges.
- Be recognized by your peers for your achievements.
- Attend the live judging for an invaluable learning experience.
- The new rules for the competition place all entrants on a fair and level playing field.
- There are categories that respect and encourage all disciplines.
- Become a "Grand Master" of WPPI - the organization's highest honor!
- Win a category, win a Grand Award, receive a crystal trophy, win some cash!
- It's a fun, challenging and exciting way to share your work.
FIRST HALF COMPETITION
Below please find rules for 1st and 2nd half competitions. Please take a moment, and read through the rules as there are specifics that pertain to 1st and 2nd half that differ from our annual 16x20 competition. Should you need assistance or have questions do not hesitate to contact us at
- Couple Together: Wedding Day
- Bride Alone: Wedding Day
- Groom Alone: Wedding Day
- Bridal Party/Family and Friends
- Wedding Details
- Group / Families
- High School Seniors
- Wedding Contemporary
- Portrait Contemporary
- Couple Together: Non-Wedding Day
- Bride Alone: Non-Wedding Day
- Groom Alone: Non-Wedding Day